Then next gen 2k21 is going to be the true 2k21

In dit forum kun je rechtstreeks vragen stellen aan onze angst psychologen. Je krijgt binnen 5 werkdagen antwoord.
Forum regels
We proberen je eerste vraag binnen 5 werkdagen te beantwoorden. Probeer deze vraag zo helder en duidelijk mogelijk te stellen. Alle therapeuten werken op geheel vrijwillige basis mee aan dit forum, zelf hebben ze drukke praktijken dus hou er rekening mee dat vervolgvragen mogelijk pas later of zelfs geen antwoord meer krijgen.

Belangrijk: dit forum is in beheer van Psychologen Nederland. Wij helpen graag zoveel mogelijk mensen met inzicht krijgen in hun psyche en gevoelens en delen daarom soms de antwoorden op de hulpvragen op dit forum via onze blog. Als je hier een vraag post kan het zijn dat jouw vraag - uiteraard anoniem - behandeld wordt op onze blog op psyned.nl.

Then next gen 2k21 is going to be the true 2k21

door wfuuopy » vr 04 sep 2020, 01:04

Interesting that Dame is going to Nba 2k21 Mt soon be featured on the current generation cover (PS4, XBONE), implying the next-gen versions could have a different cover athlete. From the promotion, my guess is the next-gen cover athlete is very likely to be Zion. Can't believe Steph and Harden had to share a pay, but Zion could already be getting his own. What is"next gen"? Like for the following consoles. . . ? So, uh yeah. Lol did not imagine I'd find this much downvoting only because of being dumb of video games.

It has been seven years. Bro where are you the past 6 months lol. Current gen 2k21 will only be 2k20 with a new cover. Then next gen 2k21 is going to be the true 2k21. They barely make one new game a year. They're not gonna make two. See they're creating 2k21 next gen.

Current gen 2k21 will only be copy/paste of 2k20 since the 2020 year isnt even over until like october!Good for him. He is very underrated in the NBA compared to most celebrities. This can enable him to be more popular and recognized. Wasnt that he that the cover athlete of NBA Live a couple of years back? At least hes not contracted to perform this now. Don't buy this game individuals. These sports matches are gonna be trash this year, essentially recycling past years while they wait till next year for its new gen consoles. Just look at the Madden trailer, all they did was add new cartoons

I'm gonna purchase it since the last one I purchased was 2k16. Let's fucking go. Total legend (and Adidas athlete, which is interesting because the majority of the cover athletes have been Nike)That's only because NIKE is indeed dominant using their athletes. The red-white colour on the cover handily hide Adidas logo on the sneakers, and show Nike emblem on the sock. I really don't think it is unintentional.

Well, it has been a rollercoaster year on several fronts, and we know it hasn't been easy for everyone being cooped up at home with everything in your life . It has been a busy year for us at Visual Concepts as we've been working hard to bring you the best hoops experience on both the present and next gen consoles. I can't tell you just how excited the team is to reveal all the new tech and amazing advances we are bringing to 2K basketball with the power of the next gen systems; but for now, let us take a peek at a few of the gameplay enhancements coming your way for your current-gen variant of NBA 2K21 launching on September 4 to PS4, Xbox One, Switch, Stadia, and PC. On top of that, you will have the chance to check out how the game plays on your own when we launch the NBA 2K21 demonstration on August 24 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and mt for sale 2k21 Nintendo Switch!
wfuuopy

Keer terug naar Stel je vraag over angst aan de psycholoog