That I Believe Really Does Place

In dit forum kun je rechtstreeks vragen stellen aan onze angst psychologen. Je krijgt binnen 5 werkdagen antwoord.
Forum regels
We proberen je eerste vraag binnen 5 werkdagen te beantwoorden. Probeer deze vraag zo helder en duidelijk mogelijk te stellen. Alle therapeuten werken op geheel vrijwillige basis mee aan dit forum, zelf hebben ze drukke praktijken dus hou er rekening mee dat vervolgvragen mogelijk pas later of zelfs geen antwoord meer krijgen.

Belangrijk: dit forum is in beheer van Psychologen Nederland. Wij helpen graag zoveel mogelijk mensen met inzicht krijgen in hun psyche en gevoelens en delen daarom soms de antwoorden op de hulpvragen op dit forum via onze blog. Als je hier een vraag post kan het zijn dat jouw vraag - uiteraard anoniem - behandeld wordt op onze blog op psyned.nl.

That I Believe Really Does Place

door Kingang » vr 09 okt 2020, 06:48

I'm on my way to getting a Magic Skillcape (untrimmed), and might prefer a suggested outfit. It'd be best if the ensemble were under 2M, but indicate anything - It'll go towards my listing of items to save up for. I don't need to be wearing the hood, but if you believe that it goes well with RS gold the ensemble, simply list it. Thank you beforehand, guys. Also, don't hesitate to suggest quest items. Simply not stuff like Mobilising Armies Rewards:grindteeth: Really, I despise that Minigame. I have 80 Defence, 81 Strike, 88 Power, 77 Ranged and 70 Prayer if that helps for armour accessibility. Time to save a few more Mil. I like this too, but it is somewhat expensive:-RRB- It'd be great to save up. Also, since the cape ain't trimmed, not sure bout the coat. Jagex has said that Dungeoneering goes to 120 simply because they couldn't fit it in to 99 levels, and that they have no strategies for increasing the caps on additional abilities. Naturally, everyone is enthusiastic about if other skills will get increased to 120. Although initially opposed to this idea, I realized that many skills are becoming easier and easier to train, which might be part of the rationale behind if they do raise other abilities to 120. BelowI explore some abilities that may or may not get raised.

It is rarely used at RuneScape

Smithing. An obvious one to get increased, because of Dragon. Jagex has hinted that Dragon Ore might be released. In the Q&A in which they were asked about it, they didn't provide a straight answer, but did state the guards of the ore might not be happy. This is a reference to this Dragonkin, most likely, but I'm getting off subject. Dragon material is, at present, very infrequent. Why? It isn't because it's feeble; currently, I wear rune, and would really like to have total Dragon even though I could wear Barrows. Aside from certain weapons and the boots, it is rarely used in the sport simply because in the time it has taken Jagex to release it all (and have they released it all?) , better armors have come out, for example Barrows, and today we've got Bandos equipment that does not degrade. Making Dragon smithable would increase the quantity, thus lowering the cost and making it more common. At first, I realised that this did not need to expand up, because all of the major Ranging armor fits in nicely, and we really do not need new D'hide stuff. Then I understood that I was missing something: Magic. In Dungeoneering and Stealing Creation, we can use Crafting to make Magic robes. Currently, we can only craft Battlestaves, which can be essentially useless as weapons. And Magic could definitely use a armor. To put Magic to the Combat Triangle, we would need to add some actual defense against melee that is lacking now. The only bit of Magic Armor that features defense is the Arcane Spirit Shield. I realize the fundamental Mage armor is robes, but it's not just robes. It is magical robes. If you can prevent Buy OSRS gold an whole individual from going via Bind spells, certainly you may prevent their weapon from cutting you? If Crafting were expanded upwards, possibly at higher levels, you could make exclusive Mage robes, and then enchant them through Runecrafting or Magic.
Kingang

Keer terug naar Stel je vraag over angst aan de psycholoog