And for gods sake take the monotony out of simple actions

In dit forum kun je rechtstreeks vragen stellen aan onze angst psychologen. Je krijgt binnen 5 werkdagen antwoord.
Forum regels
We proberen je eerste vraag binnen 5 werkdagen te beantwoorden. Probeer deze vraag zo helder en duidelijk mogelijk te stellen. Alle therapeuten werken op geheel vrijwillige basis mee aan dit forum, zelf hebben ze drukke praktijken dus hou er rekening mee dat vervolgvragen mogelijk pas later of zelfs geen antwoord meer krijgen.

Belangrijk: dit forum is in beheer van Psychologen Nederland. Wij helpen graag zoveel mogelijk mensen met inzicht krijgen in hun psyche en gevoelens en delen daarom soms de antwoorden op de hulpvragen op dit forum via onze blog. Als je hier een vraag post kan het zijn dat jouw vraag - uiteraard anoniem - behandeld wordt op onze blog op psyned.nl.

And for gods sake take the monotony out of simple actions

door Sunxuemei » wo 07 okt 2020, 01:47

Impossible to New Horizons Items say I started working on it around a month and a half ago and stored in it off and on bit by bit during this time. Still little bits that I'm gonna keep working on!

That is so cool! I actually made Aeriths house from FFVII in Animal crossing (the place in the remake, furnishing remains in progress) but want to create my next island Kingdom kisses themed

Animal Crossing's developers say the series'must continue to evolve'

I want villagers to state over 4 lines. More interactivity with them, like quests, games, actions, adventures, taking them on flights into new islands etc.. Imagine using a"game night" and every villager has different propensities for different games or they have stats which make them great in dexterity games or believing games. How about have the things I set down be interactive, aka games, actions, etc? Throw parties, challenges, SOMRTHING. Fuck the game is just SO BLAND. It's only making things fairly and nothing. Even the villagers suck, the insistent"activities" suck, it's so dull. 50 hours in I turned off it and never needed to play again. Every game had evolved the formulation already.

And for gods sake take the monotony out of simple actions. It is not"relaxing" it is irritating. I want to create 3 of those damn Products, Allow Me to set a QUANTITY

I really don't see how they can continue to evolve in the same direction they've been. Decoration was taken almost as far as it can be; they have to improve the depth of interactivity next. There is just no additional options

I really miss the impolite, sassy villagers. What small advantage those personalities added to the game made it feel a lot more diverse. I kind of stopped wanting to even talk to my villagers since I understand every single one will be nice and sweet. There is no surprise for it, it feels as though they're all exactly the exact same buy Nook Miles Ticket character today. An area where every person is endlessly wonderful alllllll the time feels fake and artificial.
Sunxuemei

Keer terug naar Stel je vraag over angst aan de psycholoog